(818) 994-7519


14729 Victory Blvd, Van Nuys, CA 91411, USA

©2018 by Tina's Wedding Chapel. Proudly created with

Frequently Asked Questions

Find Your Answers Here

What do I need to do to get married?

  1. You need to be 18 years old. 

  2. You will need to fill out our marriage form

  3. Bring a valid ID for the bride and groom (passports, consulate ID’s, and State ID or Drivers license. If providing a consulate ID you will also need bring your birth certificate and additional fee for translation if needed.) 

  4. Set a time and date for your wedding.

  5. Pay our deposit of $200. 

  6. Show up for your wedding.

Do I need a marriage license?

No, we are Licensed Notaries, registered w/ Los Angeles County Registrar Recorder. If you’re looking to get married and would like to avoid court, we are certified to issue you a marriage license and perform your ceremony same day.

Do I need a reservation?

No, we take walk-ins. However, if you want to reserve a specific date and time then a deposit is required to guarantee time slot. Deposit is $200 and non refundable.


Contact Us

Mon-Fri from 10am-7pm 

Saturday 10am-4pm

Sunday Closed For Private Events only

You may now TEXT us for info. English & Spanish 

(818) 994.7519 Chapel Services

(818) 781.8660 Paralegal Services

14729 Victory Blvd, Van Nuys, CA 91411, USA

(818) 994-7519